domenica 30 ottobre 2016

piazza garraffello day 75

costanza
bancomat

today i have seen the most beautiful picture at the piazza garraffello ever. i waked up after a blackout behind the bancomat in the center of the square. when i opened my eyes i saw a blue sky with softly clouds inside, the palazzo lo mazzarino, on it the banca nazion sign, the red cross and all the garraffello faces. they were looking with their big eyes into my yellow cold face. someone put with his fingers waterdrops from the fontaine on my face. others put my legs higher up the green chair. i´ve seen a symmetric personal frame with the last people they rested, the last neighborhood from the time when i started here. i saw a dramatic costanza in the middle of them. the ambulance came and took me to the hospital. the dramatic palermo city hospital. blood on the flour, blood on the roof, blood shines in your eyes. blood everywhere.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento